Yeah, finally finish my prelims liao. Its so funny...at 1 moment I'm receiving my exam scripts, the next moment, I'm sitting in the exam hall, doing yet another paper. Haha. S Papers were tough, needless to say, to think the physics qns that I attempted was actually gone thru by Mr Chan during one of the sessions, yet I still got it totally wrong. Haha, who ask me nvr study...
Got back my maths paper liao, all thanks to my paper 1 pulled me up or you can also say all thanks to my paper 2 pulled me down... some people around me all get 90+++, make me seem so lousy like that. Sigh, but never mind lah. Bio so far is just just just passed only. Still got 89 marks worth of scripts with the teachers...whether my wish come true all not all lies in my DESTINY. Haha, I have no CHOICE!
Oh and speaking of that, I still have my essay and AQ on DESTINY and CHOICE awaiting me. Sigh, I want to rest also cannot. Tired leh...